- Proper pointer cursor when mousing over the +tickler button (Thanks Kralik)
- Bug when converting periodic tickler to an action it would become a once only tickler tickler (Thanks Kralik for this one also)
- Fix for TiddlyWeb users as suggested here. (Note the hijacking issue discussed still and issue, though perhaps it could be solved by renaming MgtdIndexedTags to ZZMgtdIndexTags...?)
- You can now use shorthand in QuickAdd for Projects, S, SM, A for Starred, Someday/Maybe, Active (as well as the existing W, N, F, S for actions). For example in quick add:
.a future action|F
.a next action
- You can now use ;; in QuickAdd to delimit content of the tiddler. (Previously ; was an alternative to | but ;; didn't work). Eg, a new SM project in area Friends with some notes,
- Save message is cleared if you mark something as done. This is so you're less likely to think you don't need to save when actually you do. (Thanks to the person who suggested this.. sorry I couldn't find the email just now..)
- New tiddler method similar to hasActiveProject called hasStarredProject. Contributed by Bernhardt Rainer, thanks Bernhardt. This isn't used in any of the stock views as yet, but view customised can make use of it in their custom views.
- When making a project into a Tickler, set it to Someday/Maybe. This trick makes it's actions disappear from most action dashboards, which is what you want when a Project is made a Tickler. Thanks to Jorge A. Ramos M. for this neat suggestion.
- A button to make an action into a reference item. Suggested by Bernhardt Rainer.
- Undated ticklers now sort to the end. They were sorting by their updated date which made no sense at all. Bug reported by Jacques.
- New improved (and maybe less confusing) version number. It's the svn revision.
- Use data url for the logo in the top left instead of fetching it. Works only in firefox.
I'm using this release on a 2.4.1 TW core. I've not jumped to the new 2.5 with jQuery yet, though I'm interested to hear from anyone who has.
To update see here.