Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New subversion repository at Google Code

If you're a programmer and want to contribute or just take a look at my development stuff for MonkeyGTD then you can now go checkout from the svn repos. Instructions here. Project home here. You need svn (of course) and ruby for the build script.

This will benefit me also. I've spent a bit of time cleaning up the development environment and also switching over to the newly released ruby tools. (See here if you're interested in my ruby tools for developing/managing TiddlyWiki projects).

1 Comments:

Blogger schilke said...

how cool's that now?
Very good idea, Simon, although I kicked my ruby installation off of my w2k lately - but luckily the linux distro's still in the game.

Going to explore your latest changes now ;-)

11:50 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home