Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Plans

I want to change the way that the views are done. Everything in NameDashboards really should be in separate tiddlers instead of the weird view template insertion method I've somehow ended up with. And probably shadowed ones at that. This will make customisation and building your own views a lot easier to explain. Also I'd like to use divs for the two and three column views instead of tables. This will make it easier to write the views in tiddler markup instead of html with macro attributes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Freddie Quarterdane said...

I like these ideas. I tend to want to change the layout of dashboard views, but I'd given up for the moment because I want your updates more than I want my view customizations. Shadowed tiddlers would be a wonderful solution.

8:59 PM PDT  
Blogger Ken Mankoff said...

CSS bug on Firefox. Horizontal scrollbar always exists.

6:17 AM PDT  
Blogger TheBashar99 said...

I just wanted to say that I really like the rounded realm tabs. I'd love to see more of the rounded MPTW theme make its way in to MGTD.

5:02 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home