Sunday, March 15, 2009

Re: Conditional layout of Project

In TagDashboards do something like this:

!Project

<div macro="hideWhen tiddler.getParent('Area') == 'SomeArea'>
  ... original layout as defined in existing !Project section here...

</div>

<div macro="showWhen tiddler.getParent('Area') == 'SomeArea'>
... your new layout for SomeArea Projects here...
</div>




On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:41 PM, jacques <...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I've changed the layout of my Project tiddlers using the method
described in this thread: http://groups.google.com/group/GTD-TiddlyWiki/browse_thread/thread/25a9129eafe20e2f

So, what I would like to do now is apply that new layout to Projects
in a certain Area and the default layout to other projects. I realise
this is a bit more detailed but I'd like to have a go if someone could
point me to the code which applies the layout code that is in
TagDashboards - maybe I can insert a conditional statement there which
looks at Area as well.

Thanks!
Jacques.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home