Monday, July 21, 2008

Re: Startup help please

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Ronald Wiplinger <t....@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like to change the MonkeyGTD 3.0 alpha r709013 Title with something reflecting me personal, a logo, my name. How can I do that?


To change the html title (it appears in your bookmarks and in the window title bar:
  • Click the tabs: More, TW, More, Shad
  • Click on SiteTitle and SiteSubtitle
  • Click edit, type the text you want (in the content, you must leave the title as SiteTitle), click done.
To change the MonkeyGTD title at the top of the page:
  • Click tabs: More, TW, More, Tags
  • Click on systemTheme
  • The themes are hidden from the tagging list because of the excludeLists tag.. long story.. so click the little downwards pointing triangle and then click MonkeyGTDTheme.
  • Click edit and scroll down to the section under !PageTemplate
  • Edit as required. Be careful as you can do some damage here. The part after <div class='header2'> is the heading. Click done when you're done.
  • You need to trigger a page template refresh. You can save and reload or you can switch a realm off and on again.

--
simon.baird@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also changed my 'header2', among other mods, creating a new theme. This way when I upgrade, I don't have to make all the revisions again. I just use my "CDWmGTDTheme."

10:34 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home