Thursday, April 10, 2008

Almost time

I think it's time to officially bless the 3.0 alpha for use. It's still incomplete and lacking in a few areas but it's already much better than 2.1 (and 1.0). So, look for an upgrade guide coming soon. What I will do is dig up my old stale 2.1 system and upgrade it to 3.0. I will write down what I did and post it here. Also I will enable a MonkeyGTD 3.0 flavour on Tiddlyspot in the next day or so. Stay tuned.

Ps, latest update in brief: There is a version number so now you can see what version you have. Some bug fixes in tickler sorting. Using a lighter weight date picker written by Saq Imtiaz.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news :D Appreciate all the hard work you've put into this

7:08 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome work!

As you're "icing the cake," any chance of ical feeds?

7:35 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just succeeded (though I don't know which remedial measure finally worked) in getting the over the web update. Seeing many, many GOOD THINGS™ in this (pre-?)release. I am getting the hang of using the process inbox to add next actions and waiting for actions to an existing project and being able to just enter multiple items from my notes without filling forms for each individual item is really Getting Things Done!™
Thanks again for sharing this with us.

7:32 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome work man. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

9:25 AM PDT  
Blogger Rich Shumaker said...

I have not started to use this version but I love how clean it is. GTD is very simplistic in it's approach and most of the TW GTD implementations I have used are cluttered. This one seems direct and too the point. Honestly I use MPTW as my GTD so it will be interesting to see what and how this differs for me.
THANK YOU from a non programmer end user perspective. Tiddlywiki and specifically MPTW and soon MonkeyGTD make my life better, period.

10:06 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really looking forward to this... thank you for your hard work.

cheers from Montreal.

4:24 PM PDT  
Anonymous Le Cabinet De Elena said...

Great post thank you.

11:01 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home